Here are some highlights
Construction of the Crusaders’ Coliseum is complete. New raid normal and Heroic modes for the Crusaders’ Coliseum can be toggled using the Dungeon Difficulty setting. This applies to 10 and 25-player versions. 10-player (normal), 25-player (normal), 10-player (Heroic) and 25-player (Heroic) all share separate raid lockout timers.
This should keep level 80 chars busy for a while.
- The cast time for summoning any ground mount is now 1.5 seconds, down from 3 seconds.
- Apprentice Riding (Skill 75): Can now be learned at level 20 for 4 gold. Mail will be sent to players who reach level 20 directing them to the riding trainer.
- Journeyman Riding (Skill 150): Can now be learned at level 40 for 50 gold. Mail will be sent to players who reach level 40 directing them back to the riding trainer.
- Expert Riding (Skill 225): Can now be learned at level 60 for 600 gold from trainers in Honor Hold or Thrallmar. Faction discounts now apply (Honor Hold for Alliance; Thrallmar for Horde). Flight speed at this skill level has been increased to 150% of run speed, up from 60%.
- Artisan Riding (Skill 300): Faction discounts now apply (Honor Hold or Valiance Expedition for Alliance; Thrallmar or Warsong Offensive for Horde).
- In order to further equalize the number of purchasable mounts available to each race, a new 60% speed ground mount has been added for night elves, and a new 100% speed ground mount has been added for the undead.
- Flying over Dalaran and Wintergrasp is now possible so long as players keep a healthy distance above the ground.
Deathnights knights have been nerfed.
Druids get some love. Nice bufs for moonkin.
Hunters are being encouraged to mix up their traps and use them more often.
Mages get their bread and butter spells for less mana.
Paladins get the rug pulled out from under them. hmm.
Priest have not much going on.
Rogues get to use axes. big woop.
Shaman get lots if goodies.
Warlocks get buffed.
Warriors get buffed.
- Wolvar and Gorloc orphans have arrived in Dalaran and need your help! Players can find out more by visiting the Eventide District (completing the quests being offered for this event will not count toward any Children’s Week achievements). Players have a limited amount of time to care for these orphans before they take their leave. They will then return again for the regularly-scheduled Children’s Week next year.
- Portal areas in all major cities now offer a portal to the Blasted Lands near the Dark Portal.
- Once crossing through the Dark Portal, players can access a flight path directly from the Stair of Destiny to Shattrath.
- A new zeppelin docking ramp has been added to Thunder Bluff allowing Horde players easier transport to and from Orgrimmar.
- The local Postal Service has grown tired of walking so far each day to collect mail and has decided to install a large number of new mailboxes in Stormwind, Undercity, Darnassus and Orgrimmar.
- Mathiel in Darnassus has finally earned himself enough money from your repair bills that he was able to buy himself an anvil.
New druid art for Cat Form and Bear Form has been added. There are now five unique color schemes for each form and faction. Changing hair color (night elves) or skin tone (tauren) via the barbershop will change the look of one’s cat and bear forms. YEAH!