I was playing a Death Knight, killing lots of Scarlet Crusaders the other day, when it hit me. Wrath is just like Empire Strikes Back.
Stay with me here.
1. They both start in place filled with Ice.
2. You get attacked constantly.
3. You take part in huge battles with cool vehicles.
4. You are related to a big bad dude, who wears black and talks with a deep voice.
5. The bad guy has mysterious magical powers.
6. The bad dude has a big glowing sword and commands thousands of troops.
7. There is swampy forest that has small creatures with funny voices.
8. There is a floating city in the clouds (Dalaran / Cloud City). If you step off the ledge, you go splat.
9. If you play the hero, then the big bad dude is your father (sort of).
10.  They both made absurd amounts of money on the opening weekend.
What am I missing??